| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abu Kamal in August is very, very hot at 31.6 °C (88.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.9 °C (103.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Abu Kamal August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Abu Kamal, Syria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Abu Kamal: