| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abu Kamal in February is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 17.7mm (0.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Abu Kamal February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Abu Kamal, Syria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Abu Kamal: