| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abu Kamal in July is very, very hot at 32.6 °C (90.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.6 °C (105.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Abu Kamal July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Abu Kamal, Syria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Abu Kamal: