| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abu Kamal in June is very hot at 29.2 °C (84.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.7 °C (99.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0.7mm (0in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Abu Kamal June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Abu Kamal, Syria
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Abu Kamal: