| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abu Kamal in October is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. A feeble 7.2mm (0.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Abu Kamal October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Abu Kamal, Syria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Abu Kamal: