| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abu Kamal in September is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.5 °C (97.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 17.5 °C (31.5 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Abu Kamal September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Abu Kamal, Syria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Abu Kamal: